21 March, 2011

A Hit and a Miss

***Edit:  Sorry for my momentary loss of sanity, but Kat Williams just does that to me.***

Sooooooo--this is no secret: I love weddings.  I love talking about my wedding--writing about my wedding.  And very very mostly, I love blogging about my wedding
.
So the decision to apply as a blogger at the amazing, splendiferous Wedding Bee  was met with zero hesitation. For the past three weeks I have entertained some of the most ridiculous "Bee" fantasies imaginable.  From what my first post would be titled ("Ready to Rock") and my Bee handle ("Mrs. Jackalope").

But I didn't get in.  Rats!

BUTGUESSWHATI'MBESIDEMYSELFABOUT?

Everyone EVERYONE needs to go here and vote for us!  


WE'RE FINALISTS IN A CONTEST.

BECAUSE MY WEDDING INSPIRATION BOARD IS NOW ON A WORLD-FAMOUS WEDDING WEBSITE AND I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA DIE OF EXCITEMENT.

I SERIOUSLY FREAKED OUT IN MY YOGURT THIS MORNING.

Enough caps!  Just go!  I can't even type about it more! 

-L 

No comments:

Post a Comment